-
December 14th, 2005, 08:04 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Yes I was a youngen (about 14) when the red vinyl outfit hit the market, and yes we did wear vinyl... I loved it... and still love it... but I'll admit this... I did think it was a bit untasteful for young children. I wouldn't have put it on an 8 year old.... but the preteen 12-17 age was great!
I want to see black heeled boots (not high heels, you know a minor platform) with the silver chain that goes over the foot with the cute little charms. I think a soft tweed pleated skirt a peasant type shirt with cute embrodery around the nape of the neck and a soft denim jacket. The purse... get ready for it one of those ugly sack like bags with the brilliant colored sequence all over them (I think it would be adorable!) And you know they need a cell/camera phone now!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks